The Chapel Hill Public Library is the busiest public library in North Carolina. Volunteer support helps to make it the best in the state as well!
The Friends of the Chapel Hill Public Library needs volunteers for:
- Book Store staffing (weekly shifts or as substitute)
- Book Sales (set up and/or staffing during the sale)
- Communications (e.g., press releases, Newsletter)
- Electronic publishing and computer graphics
- Events Planning and Staffing (e.g., Meet-the-Author Teas)
- Membership (e.g., membership outreach)
No experience is necessary. On the job training is provided and there’s always a helpful Friend and mentor nearby. To volunteer for the Friends of the Chapel Hill Public Library contact us.