The Chapel Hill Public Library is the busiest public library in North Carolina. Volunteer support helps to make it the best in the state as well!
The Friends of the Chapel Hill Public Library need volunteers
- to work at the Big Book Sales, setting up, maintaining displays and as cashiers
- weekly sorting and packing books for the Big Book Sales
- to help set up and prepare for lectures, concerts, and Meet-the-Author teas
- as part of the Friends Special Events committee
- as part of the Friends Membership and Publicity committees
- working as booksellers in the Friends Book Store
- to share their unique talents and skills
No experience is necessary. On the job training is provided and there’s always a helpful Friend and mentor nearby. To volunteer for the Friends of the Chapel Hill Public Library contact us.
Click here to join the Friends as a member.